Let’s link your Roku TV or Roku devices via Roku.com/link
We at Roku.com/link provide instant and fast solution to all your Roku issues from activation to troubleshooting various issues. For any topic related to Roku, you’ll find the best and appropriate guidelines on our website. The guidelines given on our website are easy to follow and even a first time user can implement the guidelines to actually starting to stream your favorite channel on Roku. For many users, one of the major hurdles is connecting to WiFi and linking your Roku TV or Roku Device via Roku.com/link.
After following the guidelines, if unable to implement the steps, you can visit website roku.com / link or call us on our Toll Free No +1-877-251-8424 and be rid of all your woes in no time.
Why Roku is the best streaming device?
Roku streaming devices are easy to use and offers a lot of free channels. One of the top reason why customers prefer it over any other device is its high quality streaming output – video and sound. It has the largest collection of Channel Apps and a user is most likely to find an App of one’s choice. Further, these devices are affordable and they are available with various models. Streaming Live is the trend in the days to come. So, let’s start Streaming and enjoy high quality movie, drama, music, news and many more. Best of all, you can watch live TV and Shows as well. Most customers are switching over to Roku as one can easily subscribe to a channel and cancel it anytime.
Roku Streaming Player models
- Easy to plug into your TVs HDMI port.
- Watch High quality pictures on 4K and HDR that opens up a world of real entertainment.
- Get the latest software updates on time that enhances the streaming experience
Roku Streaming Stick+
- It has the best features of Roku Streaming Stick
- You can watch pictures on High Definition with 1080p HD, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR
- It can connect on Dual Band wireless connectivity with advance wireless receiver
- Enjoy Voice Remote Control with inbuilt Power and Volume buttons
- Enjoy High Definition pictures up to 1080 HD
- You can watch 100000+ movies and TV episodes available
- It’s easy to setup on your TVs HDMI port with high-speed WiFi connect
Roku Express Plus
- It’s the easily affordable streaming player with High Definition pictures up to 1080 HD.
- It comes with composite Audio Video cable for backward compatibility with older models TVs.
Easy Steps to Setup and Activate Your Roku TV and Roku Device on Roku.com/link
Step #1 Setup your Roku TV or Roku Device
Step #2 Establish Wireless Connection
Step #3 Get Roku Com Link Activation Code
Step #4 Activate Roku on Roku.com/link
Step 1: Setup your Roku TV or Roku Device:
This is one of the most critical steps in Roku device activation. Unless you have followed the steps properly, you cannot activate your Roku device.
- Connect the power cable to Roku device and power adaptor
- Connect the HDMI cable from the device to the HDMI port of the TV or you have to connect the device directly to HDMI port
- Power the device now.
Step 2: Establish Wireless Connection:
- Your TV screen will search for WiFi network.
- Select your WiFi network name (SSID) and enter the WiFi password
- The placement of WiFi router or distance from the TV plays an important role in getting good signal. Try to avoid placing the router close to metal objects and near microwave ovens. Because this can hamper in getting good WiFi signal.
- If your WiFi router is capable of higher frequency i.e. 5.0 Ghz, connect to it. However, most of the routers are capable of just 2.4 Ghz. You’re still good enough with that as well.
- If you’re successfully connected to internet over WiFi, TV screen will show three check marks.
Step 3: Get Roku Com Link Activation Code:
- Your TV screen will show the “Roku Com Link” Activation Code e.g. A1BC
- The activation code is a combination of alphanumeric codes which is normally good for about 10 mins.
- After about 10 mins, the code will no longer be valid and you need to get a new activation code.
Step 4: Activate Roku on Roku.com/link:
- Now, type in the activation code.
- If you have successfully entered the code, you can begin the process to setup your Roku account.
- You may have to enter your card details to setup future payment on Roku.
- You can select the channels you want to add on your TV screen
- Now you can Enjoy and watch the channels you want.